In this tutorial, we learn how to wrap a present. First, lay the wrapping paper on a flat surface and cut it so it's wide enough to fit the gift. After this, place the present in the middle of the paper and fold one side out to the edge, then make a crease and tape it. Now, take the other side and fold it up the side, then make a crease and tape that. After this, you will bring the sides up and fold the creases on the bottom and on the top. Next, make creases on the side of the box and then tap these down, as well as tape the top down. When you are done, you can attach a ribbon to the present and it will cover the seams up and look great!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades