In this tutorial, we learn how to wrap a gift the easy way. To begin, lay the wrapping paper down on a flat surface. Next, lay your gift down upside down on the middle of the paper. Next, fold the paper over half the gift, then tape it. After this, measure the other side to meet in the middle, and make a crease. fold it over the middle and tap it. Now, fold in the sides. To do this, fold in the edges first, then push the top layer down, and bring the bottom layer up. Tape this. Now, turn the gift over and wrap a bow around it. You can finish wrapping a gift in no time with this technique!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades