In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to gift wrap using recycled material. The materials need for this project are: a potato, large paper bag, tape, ribbon and paint. Begin by cutting the potato in half and draw a simple shape onto the sliced surface of the potato. Then cut out the negative part of the shape with a knife. Now open the bottom of the paper bag and cut down the side so that it lays flat. Then brush some paint onto the potato stamp and press it down along the paper to form a wrapping pattern. Wait for it to dry and then wrap the gift. Cut out a small rectangle for the card. This video will benefit those viewers who are low on budget and are environmentally friendly, and would like to learn how to gift wrap with recycled materials.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades