In this video, we learn how to wrap a gift so it comes out perfect every time. Start off by unrolling the wrapping paper out on a flat surface and cutting out a large square. After this, place the box upside down onto the wrapping paper. After this, meet the two ends to the middle of the gift and tape it down. Next, start to crease the edges of the sides down and flip the gift over. After this, push the top of the sides down, then tape it. Push the sides and bottom up and then tape it together. Repeat this on the other side as well. To finish, you can apply a ribbon and then you're finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades